- I see Moscow Church of the Nazarene as a place where Church Meets Life.
- It is a place where heartfelt praise and worship touches Heaven and changes the earth through exalting Christ with powerful songs of faith and hope. Worship will be so much a part of life that it will truly be a “Living Sacrifice”.
- A Church whose altars are constantly filled with repentant sinners responding to Christ's call to salvation.
- A Church so dependent on the Holy Spirit that nothing will stop it or stand against it.
- A place where prayer will be our very breath. Everything by us, in us and through us will be bathed in and totally dependant on our connection to and communication with God.
- We will preach a message so clear that lives are changed forever and potential is fulfilled through the power of God’s Word
- A Church so compassionate that people are drawn from impossible situations into a loving and safe haven, where answers are found and acceptance is given.
- A place where it is easy to succeed and yet safe to fail.
I see a people so Kingdom-minded that they will count whatever the cost and pay whatever the price to see those who don’t know Jesus yet, come relationship with Him .
- A Church that is so committed to raising, training and empowering a leadership generation that all its ministries are consumed with this goal.
- A Church whose head is Jesus, whose help is the Holy Spirit and whose focus is loving our world so honestly that the Great Commission is fulfilled.
- It is a Church of influence. A Church so large in size that the Palouse can’t ignore it.
- A Church growing so quickly that buildings will struggle to contain the people.
- I see a Church that TRULY IS a place where Church Meets Life.